Sunday, December 7, 2008

France fourth impressin


I said to Ana, it's weird today I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach as we were driving into Aix, she said she felt like I was looking at everything for the first time with my eyes wide open. And you know what.. I am, I've finally realised who I am, what I want and where I am heading and that with the strength in me that I've come to understand I know I'm going to start really jetting ahead with my life.

I finally closed all the chapters in my life that were holding me back and I'm so excited about what the future holds, if any of this can make sense at all to you. I guess being away from all my normal daily troubles and stresses has made me see clearly from afar. So hello world, I'm back. (you must think I'm right nut!)

The Mistral blew it's icy wind upon us yesterday, making us feel chilled to the bone but did not deter us from zipping around and checking out the villages around the Luberon. I do like the country , it's peaceful and moves at it's own pace. I told Ana I have to go back to NZ to see it again, to see how I feel, if it still captivates me like it did a couple of years ago, and then I'l make my final decision... When you decide to do something and start the wheel turning everything seems to fall into place.
Two more days to enjoy total freedom, here's looking at ya. Sante DX

No comments: