Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The return of the mac


Has it really been since July that I've not posted a blog? Wow.. Have I been distracted or what? (what do you mean or what?) Ok lets bring this up to speed, as the posts are going to look like they're allover the the place once I start with all the stories I've been hiding in my little lappie..(lap top to those of you who aren't quite sure).
Right, I've been to France and back, I've had my final last ditch, no holds barred, lets do this properly, we're going to see if we have a future together with A..... and it was a total nose dive into "uh huh I should have SO not gone there", but it did make me realise a few things, one of them being that I was a lot stronger that I thought, that I can take the knocks and dust myself off and try again.

I loved France it was a perfect experience, and opened my heart and mind and said "what ever happens I'll just go with the flow". The French men sure have perfected flirting into an art form... if you want an ego boost, that's the place to go!
Coming back was a physical and mental let down, I thought perhaps because I needed to get away that I'd be back and life would go on with less stress, but Nooo, I've realised that it really is time to go, face the big blue yonder and just do it.

The end of the year is here, so many changes are brewing, I can feel and smell it in the air, much is afoot. I am excited, scared, curious, happy but most importantly grateful for this extraordinary life I lead. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Oooo heh heh, I can't hardly wait!
Dx

No comments: