Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finally!

Ok, so no one frog marched me to the exit and said "RAUS!" (which means OUT!). In fact we had a little giggle at the information counter when I went to get the documents. They need a certificate of good conduct.. yes that was my reaction too... I giggled so hard.. and then when I managed to take a breath I asked where and whom would give me said certificate, and I was told from the Police.. which made me grin even harder, the lady behind the counter cought on and was grinning back at me. She waived me good bye when I said thank you and I thought to myself , at least I made someone laugh today!

It turned out to be a good day anyway, and somehow it turned into a very Parisian like day, where lunch time was accompanied with a wine, and a visit to best friends shop was also accompanied with wine, and when I spotted the owners of an outlet I did some events work for, there was .. wait for it.. more wine.. ! Fasicaniting stuff eh..

Now all I have to do is get all the docs ready, and pool in heaps of cash..
Dx

No comments: