Saturday, May 29, 2010

UP their Bums



I'm now more than determined to get my TV show up and running again. We've almost completed the re jigging of the presentation, we have a photo shoot on Tuesday because the pictures of me are slightly dated, and I'm still number crunching the budget as the air time sales have jumped up slightly. I've got two great exec producers on board, and my CFO will be coming back to KL in the next couple of weeks, no doubt she'll be giving me a terrible ear bashing on my amateur cash flow projection attempts, heh heh. Next stage is to get our sponsors on board! I'm so pumped up! More time especially since I'm no longer with Vanity/Envie group.

However the icing on the cake is that I get to go on holiday for a few weeks to center myself, refresh and relaxxxx! yippie!

Zippy de doo dahhh!
Dx

No comments: