Sunday, June 1, 2008

hmmmn

I have such a terrible cough, I thought it was getting better last week, but I guess with the abuse I've done on the smoking end , it's not surprising that it's still with me. Just like a lot of things in life, your baggage hangs around you like a millstone and the intangible happy moments disappear in a blink of an eye. 
What is it with women our age, that we seem to be divided into two definite circles, those desperetly seeking something and taking whatever comes along and those content to live their lives and wait for the right one. I mean, we bitch and moan about the state of our love life, when we know we have a platheora of choices, which we don't really view as choices, as we disregard the ones we know, we talk and mull over the ones that we do or getting to know, and totally ignore the ones we feel are unsuitable, and lets admit it really, there are more of those than anything else.
When the right moment, with the right one does come along we backpedal.  We meet some really sweet guys who would make perfect boyfriends, and great husbands, but we always think for someone else!  The bad boys are more fun. 
I think it's time to grow up and give up the bad boys and get to know the nerds and the sweet guys.  

No comments: