Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's Me!


A while back, one of my closest friends came to KL for a family visit.  It was a whirlwind of lunches, dinners  and popping into different venues to meet up with old friends.  After a particularly late night, we toodled back to her home to have a coffee and chat about the night, as one does (ok you may say it’s gossiping but I call it chatting…)

Unbeknown to me, whilst I was relaying a particularly funny tale, she started sketching me and what you see in the picture below is the result!  I roared with laughter when she showed me the sketch!  Never considered myself a red wine glass but it’s pretty spot on!
She’s a brilliant illustrator and has several fab shops online called FloatingLemons.  So I decide to use this as my personal print for a name card! (will not tell you about other products I’ve bought with this illustration as I may sound toooo narcissistic!)
Have a quick schnoz at her store, it’s full of fun and lovely illustrations Floatinglemons Gifts
Dx

No comments: