Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pssstttt!

Ok, so I've been asked several times what type of skin care I use, or what my secret is regarding my skin.  Most times I'll just say "thank god for make up!".

I remember a major brand asked me to try their products for a month and to give them feed back on it. Diligently I used the entire range, you know, toner, moisturiser, cleanser, mask, serum .. you name it, I slapped it on.  I asked my girlfriends after a couple of weeks if they saw any difference, and the answer was "no, your skin still looks the same".  So after a month I went back to said brand and told them the truth.... that I didn't see any difference but thank you for including me in the trials.  Needless to say, no one ever contacted me again ! heh

However there is a product that was first introduced to me by my sister in law.  Ever since I came to Asia, the freckles have gotten worse and she noticed it.  One fine day she said, "I know you don't like whitening products but this will do wonders for the freckles and pigmentation, try it".  I did, and I've never looked back.  In fact most of my close friends use the same product because they noticed the huge difference.  They kept asking "your skin is glowing, who is he?".  Well it's not a he, but a product called Lexmo.


I use their cell renewal cream, toner and sunblock.  Love the product. This is my supplier's website Lexmo Connie
Hurrah for Healthy Skin!
Dx

No comments: